Innovators/Early Adopters and Late Majority/Laggard Prospects
JOYai finds the prospects that have the Innovator/Early Adopter and the Late Majority/Laggard personality types that are most receptive to your company's new product offering.
Prospects with the Innovator/Early Adopter personality type are your ideal prospects. These prospects can "visualize" how they will use your product and prefer the new and innovative. Late Majority and Laggards prospects are also your target in recognition of a solid reputation and a track record for excellence. Risk-averse prospects value large, stable, and well-recognized providers.
JOY designs the optimal blogs, emails, cold call scripts, and presentation decks for each of these prospects.
Startup Company Case Study
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, IBM is constantly building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents.
JOYai for Selling New Products from an Established Leader
- Every month, each of your salespeople get:
- 100-300 JOYai identified Innovator and Early Adopter prospects to contact (market dependent)
- 10-15 sales deck presentations specifically designed for each prospect
- JOY also designs:
- 5 Cold Call scripts specifically designed to get meetings with your target prospects
- 5 versions of emails designed for optimal click-through with your target prospects